I have always had an interest in film and photography; I’m also passionate about skate culture, so Divisions of One is like a self-portrait of what it is like to skate in a small town. I make films because like most artists and their respected mediums, I find great joy in film and constantly seek to challenge my practice and gain greater knowledge of film. To make this film I shot the footage either holding the camera or set-up on a tripod. When I began the editing process, I had an image already formed in my mind of a wide screen split into two or three segments to allow multiple clips to be played at once whilst still retaining the ability to revert back to one single shot.
· Attended Denison College, Bathurst High Campus Years 7-12.
· Attained Higher School Certificate from Bathurst High Campus in 2012.
· Attained Certificate III in Live Production, Theatre and Events (Entertainment Industries).
· Attained Certificate III in Media
· Attained Responsible Conduct of Gambling -– 2013 Certificate no. 10000299827
· Attained Responsible Service of Alcohol -– 2013 Certificate no. 10000298951
· Attained Certificate IV in Interactive Digital Media
· Currently working towards Diploma in Screen and Media full time at Bathurst TAFE.
· Work experience in sound, lighting and theatre production at Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre during 2011 – 2012.
· Filmed, Edited and Directed the ‘Street Dreams Project’ documentary for the Bathurst Regional Art Gallery
· Bar and hospitality training at Bathurst City Community Club, gaining experience in all aspects of bar work.( February 2014- May 2014)
· Filmed, Edited and Directed a short Documentary about the installation of ‘redjar redbottle’ a sculpture by Philip Spelman (late July 2014)
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
· Fast learner.
· Works well independently and with others.
· Efficient worker with good time management skills.